Deviled Eggs for Breakfast 8/7/17


Good morning!  Here's to my first blog post!  I have been wanting to make a blog for a long time now and finally decided that today is the day.  For those of you who might not know me my name is Annette and 5 foot 25 year old from New Jersey who loves food and cooking.

When I was younger I was a super picky eater.  Basically all that my diet consisted of peeled grapes, lots of cheeses, pasta with butter, chicken, and pizza.  About 6 years ago I got over my weird food limitations, discovered spices make food taste delicious, and am now off to discover new recipes and cook everything!






Today on my breakfast menu is Deviled Eggs

I usually make generic scrambled eggs for breakfast but today was in the mood for something different.  (Thanks for the suggestion Uncle Fred!)





Here's the recipe that I made:

6 eggs (boiled, sliced, and yolks separated from whites)

Filling:
Egg Yolks
1/4 cup Light Helmans Mayo
1 Teaspoon white vinegar
1 Teaspoon French's Dijon Mustard
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
Onion Powder and Pepper to taste

Paprika sprinkled on top before serving.



A pretty quick and simple recipe but hit the spot.  Thanks for reading and see you all at lunch =) 



Comments