Chipotle's Guacamole Recipe!

Chipotle's Guacamole Recipe


Hello all!  In attempts to eat healthier on my fitness journey I am going to try to only post healthy recipes from now on!  I have tons of UNHEALTHY recipes that I still want to post but will hold off on those for a bit. =)

I'm down 12 pounds since January (woohoo!) and don't want to temp myself to go off the deep end with bad food posts.


Recipe makes 2 hefty servings


Kitchen Tools

Cutting board
Knife
Fork
Bowl


Ingredients

1 ripe avacado
1 tsp lime juice
1/8 tsp salt (or to taste)
a bit of chopped red onion
chopped jalapeno to taste (MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE SEEDS OUT)
1 TBS chopped cilantro (sometimes I use more)



Make the Guac!

Cut Avocado in half, pit, and scoop into mixing bowl.  Add all other ingredients to bowl and mash together with a fork until creamy.  I usually don't like to mash the avocado all the way so that there are still some tiny whole pieces in the bowl.  Taste your guac and decide if you think it needs a little more of any ingredient.  Serve and enjoy!

This recipe is so easy and delicious!  Not to mention when you can make it yourself it saves you SO MUCH money at Chipotle! 😉


ENJOY!



Original recipe found here




Comments