Arugula Caprese Inspired salad


Monday's Lunch: Arugula Caprese Salad with Chicken


This is the yummy lunch I made for myself and boyfriend Alex yesterday, and oh boy was it good!  (Side note: I discovered that I don't like arugula just by itself, I tried a little plain yesterday and ended up spitting it right out!  YUCK)  

It was nice to try a different green in my salad rather then just the regular romaine that is my usual go to.  I will most definitely be making this again.

Ingredients:

Organic Arugula (it was the only kind Wegmans had)
Mini Mozzarella balls
Bruschetta (Wegmas)
Chicken with Poultry Magic seasoning (Chef Paul)
Kens Balsamic Vinaigrette with Honey (MY FAVORITE)


A little about the ingredients I used:

                                                Mini Mozzarella Balls                                      

 Side note: I LOVE fresh mozzarella AND mini foods so I thought would be the best thing ever. But it turns out I do prefer the regular sized ones better.


Bruschetta  
WHAT I THOUGHT was bruschetta was actually pico de gallo since I didn't ready the label at the grocery store. OOPS. Still was yummy though.
                 


Dressing

Seasoning

For future reference: my favorite dressing ever!
Sweet but rich flavor.  You HAVE to try it if you
like balsamic dressing.
Chicken seasoning thats delicious always and
great for when you're in a hurry and want flavorful food!


 

Comments