BBQ Pulled Pork n' sweet potato

On Wednesday night I tried Tasty's Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet potatoes for the first time



Chopped up the onions and doused pork with my favorite BBQ sauce and minced garlic




Recipe says to cook pork, onion, and BBQ sauce for 4 or 8 hours depending on how long you will be out.  It was one of my longer work days, so I set the croc pot to 10 hours figuring that it would be at the lowest heat and I could decide whether to turn it up or not when I got home (since I was only out 8.5 hours).

Came home to microwave the sweet potato and hollow out the inside, making a boat shape to bake in the oven for 20 minutes.


LOW AND BEHOLD I CAME HOME TO THIS





You guessed it, burnt dinner!  Alex (my boyfriend) has now banned me from using the croc pot when someone isn't home and we went out to grab burgers at our local dive bar, Kelly's.  


When ever dinner doesn't go as planned Kelly's is always our go to for 1.75 bacon cheese burgers and chips  They're really good and you can't beat it!

Until next time my friends!  May your cooking ventures be more successful then this. =)

Comments