Breakfast at Buvette - NYC, Tiny Forks and Triangle Foods

Hello everyone!

After I burnt my last meal that I was so excited about I have been a little discouraged in the kitchen and haven't made anything worth posting.  BUT, last week on Friday Alex and I were celebrating our 2 year anniversary and stopped at a cute little french breakfast place in the Village in New York.


I gave it a 5 star google review (thats one of my hobbies in secret hopes that google will see all my awesome reviews and sponsor me to go all around the world and try awesome food places, a girl can dream right?!) and will be going back next time that I am in the city!




Featured: Special of the Day



The special of the day on Friday the 18th was avocado toast with Lox, cucumbers, and a slightly spiced yogurt. The lox was the best I've ever had; very flavorful and light without being too smoked or salty. It was complimented beautifully by the creamy yogurt topping as well with the perfect amount of crunch from the toast and cucumber. Alex got light fluffy eggs and prosciutto that was also out of this world.

Also as an added bonus that made the meal so much better was that they served the meal with a tiny fork (another weird thing that I like) and the toast was in the shape of a triangle which is my favorite shaped food to eat. I don't know why but the corner pieces in triangle shapes - like the first bite of pizza, or a cake, quiche, or pie are always the BEST since it's in the shape of a triangle.

It's the little things that make the meal great!



Tiny fork that I thought about pocketing but decided to leave it for someone else to enjoy



Menu for reference



Happy eating everyone!

Find Buvette on google: Click Here




Comments